Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Going for a Stroll(er)

After spending a lifetime with baby stroller reserves of less than 1 stroller, I am anticipating increasing my stroller reserves to upwards of 2 new, unique strollers in the very near future. Since this is a massive policy shift, it warrants proper research and due diligence...

I am now soliciting stroller advise, reccomendations, warnings etc.

My current plans are to purchase 2 strollers:

1. Very light compact stroller, such as the Uppa Baby stroller for going to the store, riding the train, bus, casual trips.

This is my leading selection:
http://www.peppyparents.com/servlet/the-286/uppababy-g-luxe-stroller/Detail

2. One "All Terrain", large wheel model for longer trips, neighborhood strolls etc.

I am not leaning toward a particular model or band of this type yet.

1 comment:

Robert said...

There are a lot of options, that's for sure. We have to take a different approach. We are looking for a rugged all-around competitor, so I don't know if our recommendations would work for you. We are probably going to start test driving in the near future, should be entertaining. Now if we could just find a baby to test drive...