Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Art Fair

The annual running of the drunks came barreling through my quiet old town neighborhood once again this past weekend.

http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/laf/1223961034.html

******************

Here are the contents of the above link, in case it goes away.

Thank you-To the girl (Old Town Art Fest)


Reply to: comm-td8d6-1223961034@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-06-16, 7:32AM CDT


Who found the puking girl in pink with white capris on the corner of North & Wells. Thank you, thank you for calling my friend and getting me in a cab before I was taken to an ER then arrested. I am curious, did I cut my head before or after I left the fest?

Thanks again! You deserve a good citizen award!

  • Location: Old Town Art Fest
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1223961034

No comments: